Icaro 2000 is a company committed to ongoing product research and development. For this reason, following requests by many pilots and dealers for a full-face Microlight helmet with built-in headsets, we opted for a different solution: the first helmet with a rollbar, offering excellent vision and a high level of safety.
This helmet, with its exciting, high-tech design, is hallmarked by its most distinctive feature, the rollbar, which guarantees protection for the lower part of the face without reducing field of vision. The helmet is built using highly reliable materials and modern components. In particular, the rollbar, in high-performance aluminium, is highlighted by its titanium-colour anodized finish, which enhances the unit’s visual appearance.
The Rollbar helmet was designed for use with large earphones that offer a high degree of noise reduction. A special neoprene ear protector, supplied as an optional accessory, further increases the helmet’s comfort. The earphones can be quickly and easily removed at any time. In flight, the sensation provided by Rollbar is that of a full-face helmet, but with improved vision, and excellent protection against the cold.
- Chin protection with titanium-anodized aluminium tube (Rollbar)
- For fast Paramotor & Microlight pilots
- Long visor which is fixed onto the Rollbar, great visibility both open and closed
- Visor transparent and tinted brown; the visor mirror is coming soon
- Ear Cups without radio connection; just to filter out engine noise
- Interchangeable internal padding
- Shell made of fiberglass composite material
- Weight 980 grams with visor & headsets
- Made in Italy
- New Adjustable plastic-coated stainless steel wire sidepieces with luxury chin strap;
Ear cups and headsets
All these UL helmets have been developed for paramotor or microlight pilots specifically to provide efficient headsets for radio communication, or just to filter out engine noise.
We use only the finest Peltor-brand headsets, and we mount them perfectly onto the helmet.
We can apply the electronic apparatus for any type of radio equipment, including the professional headsets used by the Swiss aerial rescue service with our Rega helmet.
Once the headsets are fixed with our special screws onto the helmet and the polystirene is perfectly positioned in to the shell, it's nearly impossible to take it out again. It becomes also difficult to change the headset. For this reason we recommend to decide at order time the appropriate headset.