Description: The AIRTUG Model 10-S model is extremely easy to use because of its’ unique “Throttle Grip Control” system utilizing a hydrostatic transmission as the heart of the Airtug, a heavy duty variable speed gas engine, with a built in electric starter. We guarantee your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that absolutely prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the throttle grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact, no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit a great choice. A light is built in for ease of seeing under the fuselage at night. All of these features simply make this aircraft tug the best in the industry!
- Loading System: Winch Strap/ Strut Strap with Accessory options
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Engine: Heavy Duty 10hp electric and recoil start
- Tow Weight: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Type of Control: Unique “Throttle Grip”
- Turning Radius: 360 ◦ with handle-mounted Caster
- 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- Hydrostatic Transaxle
- 16”x 6” - 6 ply on 8” Drive Wheels
- Drive wheels capable of handling nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Welded load platform mounted between the drive wheels for added traction.
- Pre-Assembled (Except Handle & Caster)
- Crated for truck shipment. (75”x37”x24”)
- Sealed battery included
Available Aircraft Tug Upgrades
- Nosewheel Fairing Chock
- Cirrus Nosewheel Fairing Chock
- Tailwheel Chock Scott 3200
- King Air Load Adapter
- Long Control Kit (Needed for L-39 & PC-12)
- Weight Pack Extra Traction For Light Nose Aircraft and Winter Weather
- Low Profile Unit for Low Cowlings or Tail Wheel Flight Controls, including 13" Tires and lower height for axle and frame.