The TQ-KRT2-P Mini Portrait aviation radio is one of the most modern aircraft radios on the market.
Lowest weight, most compact dimensions, lowest power consumption are made possible by the highly digitized technology.
A brilliant TFT colour display suitable for sunlight, an integrated voice-controlled intercom and intuitive operation result in an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
General data/basic data
- Portrait: 146.2 x 46 x 63 mm
- 8,33 / 25 kHz VHF-Radio Transceiver
- 0.2 - 1.0 A (depending on the number of queries) Send: 17 - 30 W (depending on the respective modulation) Standby: 1 - 1.4 W (depending on display brightness setting)
- ETSO-2C169a / TSO-C169a
- Sender: EUROCAE ED-23C Class 4, 6, RTCA DO-186B Class 4, 6
- Receiver: EUROCAE ED-23C Class C-D-E-H1/2, RTCA DO-186B Class C-D-E
- Environment: RTCA DO-160F / ED14F
- Software: RTCA DO-178C / ED12C Level D
email@example.com for pricing